Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
That's really good. I can't get any sense out of the Thomas Cook flight website - tried to get a price for 28 days and it just won't play. I e-mailed a query and got a nonsense reply that the web site can't give prices or availability! What's it for then?

I've since been told by a travel agent that Thomas Cook don't do 28 days - max 22. :que
Hi Roma, mine was a quote for just 14nights.
You could try phoning them up, or pop into your local store.

P.S. if your fed up of calling those nasty 0870/0845 numbers, i know of a website which gives you alternative numbers for any company.
Thanks YumYum. The Thos Cook phone line costs 20p per minute so I won't be bothering with that. They clearly want to direct all their business through the web and discourage those pesky customers who actually want to speak with a human.

To be honest, I don't really want to spend my money with a company that charges its customers to do business with them. I'm old and crotchety enough to still believe "the customer is king" and my money will be spent elsewhere!

I think I'll audition for that "Grumpy Old Men Programme!" :rofl
You sound just like my father :rofl , but hes ever so grateful for me telling him the name of a website which gives you local numbers for those high rate phone calls.

If anyone wants the name of the website, PM me :)
Thats it Fiona :)
I didnt post ie because i thought you might delete it :rofl
I think I'll audition for that "Grumpy Old Men Programme!"

oh Roma i just saw that for the 1st time just recently its hilarious.. but i saw the grumpy ol woman... :rofl haven't laughed so much in ages!! sooo true!!
sorry Fiona :offtop couldnt help but comment... i just loved it!!!
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.