Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hi,

i've just looked up on the hotel review forum and if it's the one in Rethymon the only reviews there are as far back as 2005 so they'll be no help sorry. Generally the Iberostars are an excellent chain so hopefully you'll have a great holiday there :tup
Thanks, I have had a look at the reviews, it is right next to the original hotel we booked, which is opening on the 6th May, we arrive on the 4th May, looks about the same, glad its in the same place as I have done so much research on local buses etc. Think it will be very quiet as I think we are the 1st flight out of Birmingham with Thomas Cook for the season. Just hope its warmer than here, we havent been to Crete for 27 years, gosh when I was twenty when we went to Hersonissos. Heyho we havent changed much hahaha. :cheers
We went to the Panorama a couple of years ago and enjoyed it very much. The Marine is indeed next door and shares many of the same things, like the gardens. Photos here
They are a short trip away from Panormos village itself, either by a very pleasant walk or on the Noddy Train, which does trips around the mountains in the mornings or as a bus service between the hotels and Panormos in the afternoons.Panormo Here
A good bus service to Chania and Rethymnon every day and a regular service to Iraklio.
Thanks going to use the buses to go and see how Hersonisis has changed. Also any info on bars that show football, Chelsea are in the fa cup final while we are away thats my team so would like to watch it somewhere. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.