Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Angela,

They are two adjoining hotels at the northern end of the resort, at the bottom of zone D on THIS map.
Haven't stayed at either, but I'm sure you would be welcome to use the facilities of both.

Peter
The hotels are joined together by an internal walkway and the facilities are the same for both.
We have already booked up for the Obzor next year after seeing lots of reviews, all complimentary.

8) Toonman
Having stayed there for two weeks this year (Aug/Sep) the only problem was the food, the menu was quite extensive and look very impressive, but the quality and presentation left a lot to be desired.

The hotel itself was excellent and in a superb position vitually on the beach.

Make sure you book a sea-view otherwise you will be at the back of the hotel staring at a concrete wall, not a forrest view as I believe they advertise.
We stayed there a few years ago and it was brill, as someone else pointed out book a seaview, we didn't and overlooked the car park at the back of the hotel - when people moved out they did move us to seaview room which had lovely views, cleanliness was 1st class food was good then not a huge choice but enough to confuse me.

Hope you enjoy your stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.