Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We go to cala llonga on saturday 17th,please tell me the weather is going to be better than it has been! :sun2 please!!!!
Ditto that! I'm also going to Ibiza on the 17th - really nervous about the weather but we can't do anything about it can we? I'm trying not to think about it (easier said than done!)
Looks asif its getting better for next week.Doesn't look like any rain forecast anyway.
Going to Ibiza for 2 weeks 15th June, anyone know roughly how warm it is? Will I or my children need jackets or anything for evening. Cheers.
15th June It sould be roasting :sun by then.I cant imagine you'll need jackets mid June. :cheers
Thanks, was hoping we would not need jackets, but a few web sites report it can get cold in eve. Never been to Ibiza before but other islands and even in may been ok.
How is the weather at the moment. We are going on the 28th May for 2 weeks. It looks as if they are getting rain at the moment. :offtop
Hello Everyone :que

Booked to go to Ibiza on Sat 24th May for 1 week. Just checked the forcast and the rain starts saturday and continues well into the week. I can't believe it, the same happened last year. Anybody know anything different? Please somebody tell me good news.

cheers
Marie
we were in es cana 7th-14th May, it rained 4 days out of 7 :( but we still enjoyed ourselves, it's been the same in most parts of med/europe so we weren't the only ones ;)
my friends daughter has just come back from majorca and it rained everyday :cry
I'm sure by the time you go it will be scorchio :sun2 hope you have a great time

maev :wave:
Hi maev,

Thanks for info. Yes I have been watching the weather. Hopefully it will start to get a bit better at start of June. 4th time to Ibiza and weather has always been OK but we are going sooner this year. Keep fingers crossed.

:sun2
Hi Chazer

It was always dry in the bar ;) :cheers - even though it rained we had a great time
Hope the sun shines for you, i'm sure it will :sun2
Have a fantastic time

Maeve :wave:
Weather not looking too good in Ibiza at the moment. Is May Usually like this?

Going in 3 weeks. Hope it picks up.
Hi everyone

we go on saturday, we have friends in ibiza at the moment and reports from them are stating that it is not that good. Fingers crossed that it picks up. Can't believe that this is happening. We were in Ibiza at exactly this time last year and it was too hot to lie out in the sun. What is going on??????

Laney :cry
We are going on Wednesday to Es cana so let hope it clears up. Never had any rain that I can think of in Ibiza and this is our 4th time. Knowing our luck we will get rain and the sun will be out at home. :cry
Those recently back from Ibiza can you advise on weather please.

Each weather report is different.
Anyone know the most reliable forecast site?
A friend is out in Mallorca at present, and they want to come back the weather is so awful.
Just returned from Ibiza 3 hours ago. The weather in EsCana was Very mixed for this time of year. We managed to get some sun for the 14 nights their. We only had 2 days of sun from morning till night the rest were half days with 4 of them rain. We got delayed today as a MASSIVE thunder storm hit the island and they were not allowed to fuel the planes because of the lightning. Other than that when the sun came out it was HOT. I have a digital thermometer I take with me and it hit 48 in direct sun yesterday and that was after a morning of cloud.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Chazer. Weather reports are saying mostly sunny for next ten 10 days but temp etc varies.(who knows eh)

Bet you had a great time anyway. As long as its not cold I'm happy. :)
We just got back from Ibiza last week and it was BOILING! We had aircon and a fan going in our room. We didn't see a cloud in the sky - bliss! Shame we couldn't bring some sunshine back with us!
Typical.....wait all year for our hols putting up with the garbage "summer" we've had, we fly on Friday, and its forecast to lash down on Sunday & Monday and the forecast for the next 2 weeks isnt particularly clever. Highs of 25 degrees for 5-6 days :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.