Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It really depends what you're looking for. Icmeler offers everything from 5 star all inclusive complexes to 2 star self catering accomodation charging little more than a couple of quid per night.

Accomodation is spread out throughout the whole resort so again its dependent upon what you're after. Lively or quiet? Hotel or apartments?

Theres plenty of hotels if you want to be on the beachfront, lots of places in the centre of the resort if you want to be close to everything, and then you have an array of apartments in the old village towards the back of resort that offer a more relaxed stay.

We personally prefer staying in the old village and enjoy the walk in each day/night. Its about about a ten/fifteen minute walk to the centre/beach.
icmelertravelcentre
contact to carol g. please she helps u great
jonjo wrote:
has anyone got any good info on the resort of icmela,and any good accomodation ideas

You may find members Resort Reports and Hotel Reviews useful.

Darren
I'm with Steve - I prefer the old village from where a 10-15 minute walk takes you right into the heart of the action. Alternatively, a Dolmus from the old village has you in Marmaris within 15 minutes.

Dave
If you could give us more of an idea what type of place you've got in mind, I'm sure people would be able to offer suggestions. Alternatively, I'd suggest contacting Icmeler Online - tell them your requirements, budget etc and they'll come up with something suitable - they have an office here in tue UK and in the centre of Icmeler and are very helpful and knowledgable about the resort and all the accommodation they offer.
I stayed in the Bal apartments last year, never stayed in a cleaner set of apartments, check out the reviews.

Here http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/icmeler/bal-apartments/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.