Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Phew! There's a lot of cogs in this wheel. Imperial Travel, Ice Lolly, You Travel...

Are your flights safe as you mention having vouchers for them? If so then £560 for flights for 8 people sounds reasonable so could you not go ahead & book your own accommodation direct with the hotel?
Hi Glynis Imperial are requesting more money to pay completely for the flights. We have checked all over for similar resort/accommodation in the area but cannot find anything close to the level on the one we originally booked and they all have bad reviews In our budget range 😔
According to Companies House Imperial Travel Ltd are still trading. As Glynis has said there are a lot of cogs here, we can give you some advice/suggestions but I would suggest that you contact Trading Standards they can tell you what your rights are and what you should do and how to do it.

http://www.tradingstandards.uk/home.cfm

• Edited by fwh 2017-03-16 23:38:12
Hi, you've been allowed by Norwegian Airways to make a name change, therefore I'd have thought the flights were paid for. Ring Norwegian Airways to double check. Also check with transfer company that payment has been received.

This sounds like a dynamic package to me, whereby each component has been provided by different suppliers.

Find out if your flight & transfers are safe. How much was the total price they quoted? Have you priced up booking accommodation only with the hotel?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.