Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Perhaps if you sent them an e-mail they could tell you.

Enjoy your holiday.
yummyyummy
this is the email addy, not sure if you have it
somyresorts@rediffmail.com
Have a great time.
Inger
Nicola sorry I cant answer your question because ive never stayed at the Somy. You should PM Irishcolleen or Polly50 cos theyve both stayed at the Somy in the past year, or hopefully one of them will see your thread and post a reply.
Anyway I just wanted to say have a fantastic holiday and a very safe journey. We will get to meet one day :D maybe next year.
Enjoy yourselves and look forward to hearing all your news when you get back :wave:
Nicola we did not have a Tv in our room that's all I would need sky sports and sky news day and night :rofl I would say you will be able to get the wee man a Tv no problem ...have a great time when you get to goa love :cheers :sun2
Hi Nicola, yes they are still for hire 100rps a day , not sure what channels are on as we didn't bother,but others did.
Thanks ever so much :tup .

Its a shame all of the HT members can not get time off work at the same time, then we can have a big meet :D .

I will be meeting up with a few people at the candolim meet, but we are actually quite shy so it might take us about 30minutes to get round to introducing ourselves :rofl .

Id just like to say thankyou for all your help over the past few years, even though i may have asked silly questions :think . This is the best forum EVER.

This will probably be my last time on HT until we get to Goa, as O/H has gone to work and left me to do all the ironing, all the packing, cleaning etc :cry . This time in 24 hours we will be in Manchester airport.

If anyone else is in Goa at the same time as us PM me and we can meet for the odd drink

thanks again

Nicola
just want to wish you a lovely holiday Nicola and family, glad you decided to return to Goa in the end instead of Mexico. Have a fun-filled time with your little boy :)

we will be there this thursday 29th as we leave on wednesday night going with Kingfisher, staying in Candolim for 3 weeks - just can't wait to meet all our Goan friends again and enjoy the honeybee and kingfisher beer for hubby :cheers

hope you have a good flight over there - regards Silver Angel
Hi Silver angel :)

thanks very much, hope you have a good flight as well.

Im in the middle of packing for all 3 of us :( , didnt realise it was this stressful :rofl .
Ive still got lots of things to iron, but maybe i will cheat and put a few in the dryer, that always gets the creases out lol
Nicola get them ironed over there, works out about 10p for item :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.