Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Know what you mean. I love the hubub and chaos but it's nice to find your own space. You can always do that in Goa - even when it's busy in Calangute/Baga/Candolim, you can escape to Morjim or any of the northern beaches. What you can't do is make it busy when the people aren't there!

It'll be interesting to see what you think and I look forward to further reports! :D
the next report will be a LOT shorter- believe me :lol: I think I've done my stint for the season- over to everyone else now!
Erm I dont think so Fiona!!!! :hmmm I remember doing ONE trip report and thinking that would be sufficient but I got "talked into" submitting a SECOND one also.
We are all looking forward to your next one already cos the first one was so good :D
:cry:
its all work, work, work here!
Awwww poor Fiona :cry: I know the feeling - me too. Thats what you get for doing such a good job of the first one, everyone wants more more more :lol:
I am sad your report is over Fiona as I have enjoyed reading it , it was truely brilliant.

I can't wait for my trip to India in January and in answer to your question from the othe page. The agents we have used for this trip (as i work for a private tour operator) are India's Invitation.

I have now from reading your report been looking at Goa for a future holiday destination.

How mush is it to eat out in Goa? I have seen some deals that are half board so was wondering about the price of lunches

Ola
Great report Fiona

wetted my appetite for Goa

I must book up asap
thanks again for the comments. Ola- I think you are reading this from the India forum . Come over on to the Goa forum and have a look :D And then just ask away! The members here will be happy to tell you how good Goa is.
I would love to hear how you get on with your trip- it looks really good :D
Hi Fiona,
Have received confirmation of our tour today. January 19th to 24th.
We will be in Agra for Vanda's birthday.
The hotels all look great can't wait.
are they the same choice as I had? They appear to have changed the selection going by their website
Fiona,
These are the hotels:

Delhi - Hotel Singh Sons, Sun Court Yatri or Sun Star Grand

Jaipur- Hotel Mandawa Haveli of Jaipur, Shapura House or Hotel Madhuban

Agra - Howard Park Plaza, Ashok Agra or Hotel Amar

The ones in Jaipur look unbelievable.

Steve
those were mine as well although we went for a heritage hotel in Jaipur
fiona your report was brilliant-you have just done my dream holiday.we are going back to goa for the fourth time in feb and my husband thinks we should then try somewhere else but i've got my mind set on the golden triangle tour and then two weeks in goa for my 50th,in 2 years, so i'll have to work on him! who knows i might be lucky!
It is so sad to see the carnage in Delhi just now. Connaught Place was where we went at night. It is probably THE place to go of an evening. Loads of locals and tourists. It is particularly sad to hear of the bomb( thankfully defused) at India Gate. That is where families go at the end of the day and there is a real buzz there. And of course there was the Jaipur bombings too which also shocked me. So much misery in a places where is already so much of it. :(
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.