Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Sorry Fiona, I have not been on for a while just wanted a more detailed reply
bigbaddad,

I've no personal experience of Kingfisher or Air India, but you might want to check out reviews posted on Airline Quality and Car Survey (Flights). Take them with a pinch of salt as you tend to only get reviews from passengers who have something to complain about or rave about, but you'll get a feel for them.

Darren
Thanks Darren, both sites don't really say much which is why I posted in the Goa section.
Hi i'm looking for flights with kingfisher in december,when they come on line for sale, i have had several people tell me how good kingfisher are. i've checked indian airways out on a couple of website and i think for me kingfisher wins hands down,There are a lot of cheap flights with kingfisher at the moment as they only started flying to mumbai from heathrow monday, and from heathrow to bangalore from last september.If you do decide to use them please let me know how you get on as i would love to know.I hope this helps Gel
GEL, we are flying with Kingfisher in February Heathrow-Mumbai-Goa. Will let you know what they are like when we get back. Hughsey
Hughsey thankyou that would be great, not able to book yet as its to early, hoping to get a good deal, was offered £679 for 19th dec 09 to 10th january,2010 but have only been able to get this one price as he told me they have a deal with kingfisher, dont know now if i should have said yes to this price. If you dont mind me asking who id you book with. Gel
GEL, booked with Southall Travel, found them very helpful. Kept looking on the site until the prices came down, had already booked our accommodation. Kingfisher fly every day so you shouldn't have a problem if you prebook your accommodation. Hughsey
Thankyou hughsey will keep checking no flights online yet for my dates, problem is i dont know what a good price is with kingfisher for just before xmas, booked etihad last time but had to stay in mumbai due to landing in mumbai to late to connect to goa, dont wont to do that this time, so anyone any idea how much i should be paying, i know kingfisher were flying heathrow to goa via bangalore over christmas, dont mind this route either. :tup Gel
I'm flying with Kingfisher in two weeks time, will let you all know when I get back on the 15 Feb
We are flying kingfisher to Goa tomorrow 12th we change planes in Mumbai, the total fare is 591 pounds, plus checkin baggage of 25kgs. this is for a 7 week holiday.
Thankyou tomitma hope you have a lovely time, i have been trying to find someone who had used them over xmas via bangalore to goa, dont know what sort of price i should be paying for xmas this year.Gel :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.