Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
If I remember correctly there is an indoor pool at the Hotel Melia. There is definitely one at the Buena Vista apartments.
I understand that there is now an 'undercover' pool (not sure if it is actually inside) at the Benidorm Pueblo Hotel.

The Hotel Helios covers its outside pool during the Winter Season and the pool is then heated.
Tropicana suites have an indoor pool as well!
hi all...the flammingo apartments has one as well (opposite the flamingo benidorm) regards john-doe...
Lots of the new 4* hotels have an indoor pool, including Deloix Habitat, Flamingo Oasis, Melia Benidorm, Madeira Centro, etc.

David :wave
Hi
I'm planning on visiting Benidorm with my niece & nephew in February and wondered if anyone could recommend a good hotel with an indoor swimming pool.
Thanks in advance :D
hotel helios have a good indoor swimming pool they charge you 2 euros each if you are not a resident.

i also think that the pueblo have one too but not 100 per cent sure
hotel helios have a good indoor swimming pool they charge you 2 euros each if you are not a resident.

i also think that the pueblo have one too but not 100 per cent sure
Thanks Helen I'll take a look at that.
Has anyone stayed at the Buenavista?
Hi,
I have booked The Hotel Deloix Aqua Centre **** for my wife and I for November. It's a new hotel near to the Benidorm Palace. It has an indoor pool (bathers must wear caps) and it gets mostly good reviews. Their website (pics) show it to be something different from your usual benidorm hotels. Although somebody did'nt like it because the bingo was called in Spanish. :roll: Bit out of the way though if you want to be more central.

We are going DIY and have got an excellent deal from holiday rooms direct.
Hi,
I have booked The Hotel Deloix Aqua Centre **** for my wife and I for November. It's a new hotel near to the Benidorm Palace. It has an indoor pool (bathers must wear caps) and it gets mostly good reviews. Their website (pics) show it to be something different from your usual benidorm hotels. Although somebody did'nt like it because the bingo was called in Spanish. :roll: Bit out of the way though if you want to be more central.

We are going DIY and have got an excellent deal from holiday rooms direct.
Thanks for that info David. It was really helpfull. Think I'm going to go with the Buenavista, read some good reviews on it and it's nice and cheap - seeing as I'm paying!
I don't mean to sound like a moaning old biddy - but if you book a hotel WITHOUT a pool, why should you be able to use another one for free?

I would be cheesed off if I couldn't get a sunbed because people from up the road were using them, but not the hotel!
Sorry Wheatcrunchie, my post wasn't aimed at you.

I was referring to the first post. I see now that you are booking a hotel with a pool.

When are you travelling? I will save you a sunbed! xxx
Don't think there'll be a problem with sunbeds when I go Kazibabesuk. Either going out on the 15 or 19 February next year. Thought an indoor pool would be good for the kids seeing as it'll probably be a bit chilly to go in the outdoor one.
Hi Wheatcrunchie, It depends where your priorities lie but I wouldn't be swayed by the Helios just because of the indoor pool.

I stayed there in March last year primarily because of the location as it fitted in with the purpose of my short visit.

I was more than pleased with the cleanliness, hospitality and food but would not choose to stay there again in winter due to the number of elderly Spanish Clientele who frequent the hotel at that time of year, I found them very unfriendly and almost arrogant at meal times, pushing and shoving in as though they had a right over you.

I did not see anyone younger than myself and I'm 42 :yikes It did not bother me as I just used it as a base but I would not have liked the thought of staying there with my husband and children at that time of year as was not very family orientated.

In my opinion I would choose another hotel near by and pay the going rate to use the pool at the Helios as I feel that at that time of the year there are better hotels than the Helios to accommodate Teenagers in that area.

Sue :)
HIthe lavantie club apartments have an indoor pool not very big but its indoor they also do h/b and you still get cooking fasilites
I have just noticed on a website that the Presidente Hotel pool is heated in winter.

Sue :)
A couple of months back I posted a question about hotels in Benidorm with indoor pools.
I am afraid I now need some more help! :roll:
I have booked a flight for myself and my neice whos 9 to Alicante on 21 February next year for 5 nights. :D
The trouble is I can't decide which hotel would be best for her!
I've found a good deal for the Rosamar, which I know is a lovely hotel because I stayed there last new year, but I don't think it's got much for kids. :?
Can anyone offer any suggestions.
Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.