Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Sorry if i'm being repetative with my reccommendation, but the H10 Med Village in Cap Salou has 2 indoor pools....
If Cap Salou is too far out for you (although it is only a 10min bus ride away and a wonderful little village...), I belaive there are 3 H10 hotels actually in Salou and possibly all have indoor pools. You could try their website http://www.h10.es

Yep, thought so - the H10 Salauris Palace does for one!
The Sol Costa Dorada has an indoor pool. :D
the hotel port salou has an indoor pool,me my mum and my daughter are staying there in october
Is that the golden port salou park we are heading there in oct 4th for 2 weeks is it anygood do you know...
yes thats it we havent been before but have stayed at their sister hotel in la pineda and it was fantastic,this hotel is supposed to be even better were goin on 11th october for 7 nights and just keeping fingers crossed the weather holds up
I have my fingers crossed too i am going on the 4th till the 18th will no doubt see you there... :0)
Look for a women with frizzy shoulder length permed reddy/brown hair ( just got it permed and its horrendous sob sob.. ) I will be the one constantly flattening it down and wishing it was straight again heheheeeee....
I'm going with my husband 2 kids ( boy and girl ) mum and dad :0)
I'm abit worried tho as i read a few reviews about safes being broken into :0(

Nicola
The Hotel Caribe Resort has an indoor pool.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.