Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
There are a few places with indoor pools. What sort of hotel do you want and what part of beni?
We usually stay in the levante area but would stay in the old town also. I'm just looking for a nice hotel to stay in on a half board basis with an indoor pool. We are there for 6 days and have a budget of around £400-£450.

Cheers
Angie
Here is a few that have either indoor or heated pools. Palm beach, Melia, Don pancho, Benidorm plazza, Belroy,Princesa, Magic villa de benidorm and for a cheepy the Buenavista apartments have a indoor pool. Hope that helps a bit, There are others aswell im sure others on here will tell you if you find one what there like. Have fun :)
If i was looking for an indoor pool and i am in away I would try to make sure that the pool is properly heated. We are staying the Flamingo Oasis 25th Oct and we stayed there in Feb this year. Great hotel but evryone was very disappointed that the indoor pool was freezing. Didn' really bother us but lots of people were. The hotel insisted it was at it's proper temp but it was nowhere near it. This time it is different because our five year old grandaughter is with us and she love swimming, jut learnt to.
I am hoping if it is as cold we can use another hotels pool don't mind paying and we shouldn't have to but I rather that than her not be able to go in the pool. It is pointless asking the hotel if it will be heated as their customers in Feb were challenging the staff to come and take the temp but they insisted it was heated, fuel costs I suppose but the Flamingo is not cheap.
Hi Angieboo, I am sorry to have hijacked your thread but I think it is relevant
Marg ;)
The outdoor pool at the Hotel Helios used to be covered and heated from around October to around March but as I have not been to Benidorm now for a couple of years, I cannot say for sure if this is still the case.

Not Guests were welcome for a small charge.
I think the Rosamar has an indoor pool, but I'm not 100% certain.

luci :wave
Hi i can tell you that the presidente hotel pool is coverd in winter .And during winter months from jan 1st to some time in april or may its only 26 euros per person full board its a great deal.You just e-mail them to book they then send you a booking ref number and pay once you arrive .Good luck mazza
Hi, We've booked the club Levante apts for next April and have read it has an indoor pool. I'm not sure whether there is a half board option though, sorry.
Hi everyone,
Thanks to you all for your helpful posts, i'm sure i will be able to get a hotel or apartment from the many that you have all given me. The deal with the Presidente seemed really good bt unfortunately according to their website they are all booked up on the dates we are due to travel :(

Still plenty to chose from though, so thanks once again!

Angie
The Ambassador has a covered pool, we used it in February and it was quite warm, you have to use your key card to gain access so it prevents non residents from using it or perhaps they can use it but have to pay, not sure.

Sue :)
Madeira centro has a indoor pool and it is also a very nice hotel just next to the old town.It is a 10 minute walk to the entertainment at the levante side
BPSPMC
Pueblo Benidorm deffo has I just saw it!!
With reference to my earlier post about the Flamingo Oasis indoor pool being very cold in Feb this year we came back on 1st Nov and it was fine. Went in myself :tup
hi there is an indoor pool in both the lavantie club app and the rosamar stayed in both over the last 3 years pools not big but inside and warm

the fatboy
Hi Fatboy,
Is there a website stating that the Club Levante appartments has an indoor pool. I've also read this somewhere but on checking the direct holidays website where I booked my hol, nothing about an indoor pool is mentioned. Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.