Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
info on reus.
10 Posts
I could stand corrected on this but, I've got a feeling that Reus is just the name of the airport and the area surrounding the airport, but the resort is actually Salou.
oh,all i was told is that they have a bar in reus,i hope its not going to be right by the airport,with little or nothing going on ?.
just spoke with my better half,all she knows apart from the phone number of course,is that they own 2 bars,the captains table and the admirals table,and one of these is right on the beach.any one know of these bars.
Thought The Captains Table rang a bell

try this link for restaurants in La Pinada

http://www.universalholidaycentre.com/accommodation/restaurant-guide.htm
hi scoop,
thanks for that,but we were in contact with them over christmas,they have now left the bar and area,have moved to a place called calpe,once again i've never heard of this place,but it's right on the beach and the offer to visit is still there. :glynis
The only Calpe that I know is between Altea and Javea in the province of Alicante on the Costa Blanca....
So it looks like they have moved further down the coast to the Costa Blanca.

Sanji x
hi sanji,
thanks for that,they did mention that it was only 30 mins drive from alicante airport,so i think that you are correct,thanks once again.
more like an hour to be honest
from the airport go on the A7/E15 toll road ,come off at the Altea junction
then onto the N332 and its about 10 mins drive from there

well signposted so easy to find
hi lincoln imp,
thanks very much for the info,but i think when we take them up on there offer,we will get them to pick us up or get a cab,dont realy like driving in a foreign land since i was nicked in usa,but thanks anyway, :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.