Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
internet access
11 Posts
There are loads of internet cafes in the resorts, cheap too.
thanks for replying....would you know what time they close as to allow for the time difference...and also how far from the club julian is the closest??
The one we used was in Gumbet, so don't know any in Marmaris. But it stayed open 'till late at night. They even had some with qwerty keyboards, if that makes sense to you.
The Turkish keyboard is slightly differerent from ours, so takes a little getting used to. But if you get a good internet cafe they might have our version.
Bye the way, is Club Julian in Marmaris? I'm just assuming it is.

regards, Marn.
yes it is the club julian in marmaris......

lle
ive been in an internet cafe at 3am in marmaris ,,most restaraunts/pubs have internet too
Different resort, I know but we found several bar/restaurants in Bodrum with free internet access.

The Alp Kaptan across the road from the Gardenya were we stayed were quite happy for my boy to use theirs as and when he wanted. Whether we were eating in there or not.

He went over on his own a couple of times. The first time he made us laugh, bless him. He took a 10 doodah note to buy himself a coffee. He came back all smiley smug because he'd given them a tip....all 7.50 of the change! :lol:

Still good value, I guess!

Also the Demeter (wonderful place) allowed free access too.

Sorry, I have my burble head on this evening and have completely hijacked things.

No use for Marmaris, but it might be of use to someone going to Bodrum.

Pearl x
thank you for your replies.....ive never been away on my own before..sad or what im 37 lol.............so as he cant be there in person its important that i can still talk to him

now i no there are internet cafes close by i think i will leave my laptop at home and just use theirs

lle
I think you're right to leave the lap top at home llejh.

Have a wonderful holiday.

Marn.
Hi we stopped at club julian last october and access to the internet is in the foyer they have 3 or 4 computers in some of the internet cafe the cost is less than 1lira for about 20 mins not sure of the price at club julian hope this helps

Wendy
there not that expensive in the julian im sure my kids went on them a few times last year you may find cafes cheaper but having the internet in the foyer must be alot more convenient for you espesially if you have children to watch.

by the way we feally enjoyed the julian last year

happy hols
pam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.