Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Invalid email
7 Posts
I am very sorry to hear about this! :(
What browser were you using and I will check it out. It should have alerted you to this issue and then allowed you to fix the error before proceeding.

Again sorry this happened and although it doesn't help I will investigate it.

Thanks for bringing it to my attention,
Phil
If you are writing a long review if can be a good idea to do it first in 'word' and save it, then copy it over. This means if there are any problems your hard work hasn't been wasted.
That's exactly what I was about to say, except I use Notepad to compile my long emails and reviews. I learned that lesson many years ago.
Me too Frank. It's very frustrating but at least we've learnt our lesson. :roll:
That's exactly what I was about to say, except I use Notepad to compile my long emails and reviews. I learned that lesson many years ago.

yes I'm the same...I type one finger style and to go over a repeat email or posts is murder as has happened before, and there has been previous posts about it..a while back. :yikes
RAY,

There have been no issues about this specific case before as far as I'm aware. Feel free to PM me specifics.

Srhjnmgn,

Can you PM the browser you were using please?

Cheers, Phil
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.