Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Everywhere will have been open since the beginning of may and the weather will be hot and sunny .. I enjoy going at this time of year as it is a little bit quieter than late july and august when the schools break up .
I agree with last post, every where is open, not as busy, but we found it very hot last year, great time to go.
We will be there last two weeks in June and first two in July, tends to get busier once the kids break up, you will have a good time when ever you go.
We are back in Icmeler mid two weeks in June. We were there in October with our friends who had never fancied Turkey, only went to Greece. Pleased to say Icmeler bowled them over, could not get over how friendly Turkish people were!

I booked up and when they heard wanted to come again as well.

I prefer going in June as it is still hot but not as busy. Wasps are not such a problem as in September and October. Another thing about October we were bitten by some little fish. They drew blood so they might have been
Piranha's. Thats a problem we have not encountered in June.
Barb
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.