Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
I’ve been half-way around the world and can tell you that Egypt is the bomb! It’s a fantastic country! Go. Don’t believe what you read about Egypt being “dangerous.” It’s not.
After the Revolution, tourism fell off the edge of a cliff. Now, the Egyptian government wants tourists back, and you can get great travel deals with a little research. Security in Egypt is much tighter as well. All of the major hotels have security and detectors that you have to pass through.
Egypt had one of the greatest civilizations in recorded history. To miss the experience is missing out on a lot. After the Revolution, tourism fell off the edge of a cliff. Now, the Egyptian government wants tourists back, and you can get great travel deals with a little research. Security in Egypt is much tighter as well. All of the major hotels have security and detectors that you have to pass through.
Egypt had one of the greatest civilizations in recorded history. To miss the experience is missing out on a lot.
You are already in Egypt.

On 24th June 2019 at 09:16am, Rose Jone said:

I have a vacation for 7 days and some of my friends recommend me to visit Egypt this time according to their experience. So my dear friends, how do you see Egypt and it's really now safe to travel. Also, I need an easy way to book my tour to Egypt.
Thank you in advance.
Both are posting from the same IP ๐Ÿ˜‚. Time to delete the link๐Ÿ˜‰
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.