Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi Tina,

I wouldn't worry about the road betwen P.R. & P.M. it's fine. A bit winding in places but plenty wide enough with barriers where there are any drops. The road surface is fine too. If you are not too familiar with driving on the opposite side of the road, just take your time and don't let anyone bully you into driving faster than you want to go.
Cybers right.

Great fun drive - the bus is a cheap rollercoaster - make sure you sit behind the driver if you dont like heights from Mogan to PR - the boat taxi is also worth a trip or 2

The roads are good, taxi drivers a bit nuts though. Dont let them bully you into speeding up. Also go the other way up past pueblo mogan into the island centre some smashing views.
dont worry about driving. roads are good and theres not so much traffic there. the last bit before mogan is a bit high up, but the rest of the way its no problems :)
We've just come back from Puerto and we got a taxi there and back 13 euros each way. The taxi driver was a bit mad over taking all the tourists and speeding, but otherwise ok! The ferry was about 5.50 each, each way.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.