Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi,

Sorry, I can't answer that as I've never been to Egypt, but I would also like to know about swim up rooms as we are probably going to give it a try next year.

Anyone?? Please.

Thank you

Deb.
Ones at Hol village really lovely, we want to try a different hotel. I just wondered as havn`t noticed any in the brochures.
Thanks didn`t know that, but want a different hotel the Coral Sea is similar to Hol Village and quite close as we walked there along the beach path. Was hoping there may be one the other side of Naama Bay closer to Old Sharm as we havn`t been up that end.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply, just wish it wasn`t so close.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but what is a swim up room, sounds really interesting.

Sue
Katiesmum

the laguna vista next door had swim up rooms too but the reviews are not that good

Lara
Hi Katiesmum,

Try checking out the new Louis Tiran 5* AI in Sharm. Thomson's have it on their website and it looks amazing, with swim up rooms. The downside is that it was due to be open early this summer and I believe it is still not open yet!

Cazz
Hi,

Thanks for the posting, I`m sure this is the hotel that has been sold and people are having their bookings moved to other hotels (think I read it on TA) The hotel looks wonderful... I am keeping my eyes on it.

Helen
hi sue,
sorry a bit late, but a swim up room, is were you have, the pool right outside your room, you have your own sun loungers, table and chairs, the ones at the holiday village were great, great big bed, walk in shower, walk in wardrobe, there was twelve swim up rooms in a block, and six swim up blocks there, we were on block 13 and that joined onto block 11, so you could swim up and down 2 blocks

jeppo
Hi :wave:

Some of the rooms at the Ghazala Gardens have swim up rooms.
Hi Jeppo

Thanks for that, it sounds really great, never heard of them before but would certainly like to give them a try.

Sue
hi sue,
yes they were really good, would definately reccomend them

jeppo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.