Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
Isle of MTV
12 Posts
http://isleofmtv.mtv.co.uk/

mentions "get ready for the biggest free party"

there is a competition to win 2 flights, accom, VIP tickets on the above link
thanks mark, I have entered but not holding my breath :oops:
Well, I couldn't hold my breath any longer so I have booked to go to Malta on 24th June for 13 nights. Not sure if i can drag hubby to the concert and my daughter is so upset that we are not taking her ( she knows all the bands, I don't :) )
Anyway there is a lot more to do other than music and I am already planning our itinery. We are there over 2 weekends so will go to at least one feast. Will probably spend a couple of days 'chilling' on Little Armier beach. A day in Gozo (of course) and where else??What would you do for 12 days in Malta?
Hello charliegirl, you little Devil :hols just can't keep away. have a super time and a Cick for me and Mrs Holidaymaker, are you staying up at the Little Armier area? you will be away at the same time as us but not the same place.
One thing you could try to do is have a go at getting into Fort St Angelo :think or have you ever found were they have buried all of the Knight of Malta other than the ones in the floor of the Co-Cathedral :think I have always wondered this perhaps you could find them and let me know so when we do go again I can have a look at them.

Dave.

P S see him :sun2 thats me that is, thats me in a few weeks.
Well have found out that were in Valetta that night, so if you can't beat em join im......the square is only about 10 mins walk away, so if I faint at the sight of Enrique someone can just roll me down the hill (if hubby doesn't want to come then........whatever)
J
hi all if the concert last year is anything to go by it should be a good do, enriqe was amazing :tup not sure about the other bands though apart from one republic :que
A couple of questions about this event. Will I be able to get the bus to Valleta that day. Will we be able to drive and park. What are the times for the event? It does sound too good to miss
hi charlie girl , we got the bus to valletta ( best to catch it bout 5pm ) the buses were packed last year, i think it all kicks off about 7pm . if i remember the d js were on first getting the audience going , there was a really good party atmosphere with plenty of stalls selling food and drinks , i think we are going so we might see you there :cheers
It says on the web site that the concert is in Fosos Square, is that the Grainerys?
Thanks Mark. As usual you know just the right web sites for us
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.