General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Sent off for mine Y/day getting a purple one will let you all know what I think of it when it comes thanks :cheers OSCARBEN for telling us about them ...colleen
This question might sound a bit lame, but do they have pockets on the right hand side too? It's just for some reason, I always sit on the left of OH and it would be handy if the pockets were in the middle so I didn't keep getting "can you pass me this" "can you pass me that".
Hi I'm just off to work but will check later,I 'm pretty sure there are pockets both sides,have you googled "itsa"
The regular ITSA had pockets both sides :tup
Yes, they have pockets both sides Mobor One! I have owned an ITSA for last 2 years and I've been asked countless times from other holidaymakers where I bought it. Being tall, I love that it covers the entire sunbed, as regular beach towels seldom do and I was forever getting my feet burnt on the plastic on uncovered part of the sunbed! They are a bit pricey but worth the money, mine has been several holidays this past 2 years and is still looking good.
I cant wait to try my new one out I like the idea of leaving everything in the pockets that way your packed for the beach before you even go :rofl :cheers :sun2
Just ordered one - they've got several on special offer at the moment if anyone's interested. They're all various versions of pink - from the classic to the lightweight one. So if anyone has, like me, been thinking about getting one and fancies a bargain, now's your chance!
Have you looked at the cush n shade too,I bought 3 of these too,didn't need them last year as hotel had plenty of parasols but handy if you can't find one,T.
What is the offer price blondiescot is it worth getting another one ......colleen
The ones on offer are £19.95 as opposed to the normal £24.95. Only a fiver off, but hey, that'll buy me a cocktail or too to enjoy on my hols! :cheers
blondiescot :cheers A fiver would buy me 4 bottles of apple vodka where I go on my Holidays :cheers INDIA....colleen
Ordered my itsa on Tuesday and it arrived yesterday - that's not bad going! Two weeks today and I will hopefully be using it to sun myself on the beach (volcanic ash, etc, permitting...)
"Itsa" fantastic service too,ours came either the following day or the day after,I can't remember.They are so handy I bought 3,one for each of us,you can always find your sunbed,which is really handy cos all your bits are there too!! We use the hotel towels to dry off and then have a lovely dry itsa to lay on,did you look at cush n shade,blondie,very handy if there are not many parasols around the pool.Enjoy your holiday,we have to wait until August for ours,then we're being naughty cos we're home for about 3 weeks then off again to visit friends who live in Spain for a week.T.
I did look at the cush n shade, but to be honest, we don't tend to spend much time around the pool - we prefer to go to the beach, and I always get a nice big parasol, as I like a bit of shade anyway. Being Scottish and pale, I don't do tanning, but give me a parasol and a good book and I'm a happy bunny, so the cush n shade would probably not be as useful for me. Looking forward to trying out my itsa in two weeks though - volcanic ash permitting, of course! :cheers
My Itsa came this morning - ordered them Snday night, just waiting for cush n shade now .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.