EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
What countries is that for,or is it everywhere. C.P.
If you can pick up the satellite signal,then,its everywhere......... :?
So can you say exactly how one goes about getting these stations, or should they just "appear" when you switch to that channel????? Is it a totally different card that is needed than the one already in use?
sue experiment...pull your sky viewing card from the slot. choose channel 101 then go up the channels all the way one at a time you will find quite a few free to air stations that don't need the card between 101 and 333

wizard
Thanks Wizard! Just tried it, but with no card there is no satellite signal, therefore no channels!!! :D
i took my card out early this morning (was tuned to556) got the no signal message then tapped in 101 and after a couple of seconds up came bbc1 i then went up channel by channel to 334 which was the last open one i found, in between i found quite a few free to air channels

wizard
You don't get these channels in the Canaries, Sue. We're too far away. :(
Thought that might be the case, bawbee, :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.