Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
jaime 1
5 Posts
Jaime 1 is the main road which separates Benidorm Old Town from the Poniente side of the resort, stretching from the Poniente Beach up towards the bull ring.

If you were coming from Cala de Finestrat along the Poniente Promenade towards the Old Town, the point where the road sweeps to the left to skirt the Old Town is Avenida Jaime 1.

You will see it on our BENIDORM OLD TOWN map, shown as Avenguida de Jaume 1.

David :wave
Thanks david was thinking of catching the local bus from the airport on wednesday do you have any clue where it drops you on jaime 1 and the distance roughly to benilux park ie walking distance or taxi?
From memory, I think the bus stop is a little over half way up the hill. When you get off the bus, you would cross the road and walk downhill, turning right on to Avenida Panama. There is also a taxi rank at the bus stop, but I would say no need for a taxi unless you are really laden with overweight luggage.

Be sure and make some enquiries when you are there about the return journey, because there are rumours that the opening of the new bus station (several years overdue) may be very soon. When that happens, it's possible that airport bus services may no longer stop at Avenida Jaime 1 and Avenida Europa.

David :wave
Hiya
There's also a 3 star hotel called Jaime 1, it's on the corner/bottom of Jaime 1 road, where it joins the main Poniente coastal road.
Infact I think there is a hotel called Jaime 11, higher up the road.

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.