Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Do you have links for these reviews?

Glad you had a good time! So it was nice and busy then?
Angie,

You can't wait to go back - looks like you've caught it. The can't stay away from Goa syndrome I mean. We've been back 2 weeks now and thought after 6 years enough is enough. It's somewhere different for us this year.

So guess what - We've just booked for 3 weeks at Christmas, where? GOA of course !!!!
ha ha
ive been busy scouting the net for some deals and the depression is kicking in now....lol....considering i was dreading going im now getting withdrawal symptoms...lol

i dont know how to post a link but i stayed at the village royal so the review should be found
well sorry i cant chat any longer but thomas cook is calling me

bye for now
angie xxxx

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/calangute/village-royale-hotel/
  • Edited by Fiona 2009-01-28 23:16:14
    to add link
Angie
glad you enjoyed your trip, know what u mean about suffering withdrawal symptoms, we are back a month now and ready to go again if we can get a good deal. Dont know what it is about the place but it is addictive! just cant get enough of it. hopefully heading back in March which will make it 3 times in past 12 months!! Cant wait
Noel
hi noel

we are hoping to go back in march...this time for my birthday....i wish i had at least 4 birthdays a year...lol.....but im not sure bout my passport....it runs out on 9th september so if i have to renew it and get a new visa(even though i still got 5months on my old one)then i dont think we will go in march and maybe leave it till november...for our anniversary...lol...if we can hold out

angie xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.