America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
:?: I smoke but always respect those who dont and as you may know you can not smoke inside any public building in Florida, Where I was able to smoke can I ask why in some places they dont allow Cigars or Pipe smoking ?? After finding somewhere I could smoke then to find I couldn't smoke 1 of my cigars :!:
Welcome Home

Hope you had a great time
hi, we are travelling in four weeks to orlando, did you lock your cases on your return journey :?:
regards....
When we came back we had to have them unlocked, if they were not unlocked, they forced them open. There was a attention notice stating this on departure. Nothing in our cases had been touched and nor had all the clothes i brought back, which would have raised an eye brow considering we went in August and we brought back huge leather jackets and winter sweaters :wink:
All this happened at orlando int, the departure part was on a different deck to normal, hardly anyone was there, then we had to get lifts to get us on the right deck for scanning passports etc.
thanks for your help :D but we are flying into sanford airport,i take it that the suitcase issue will be the same :?
my wifes concern is for her new shopping/clothing being left unlocked :cry:
Flew out of Orlanda with American last month carrying a large locked suitcase and a HUGE locked golfbag. No-one in authority hinted that I open the locks for any stage of the flight (I changed at Miami) and I arrived home with all luggage intact. Maybe I got lucky!
Would the Rosen Plaza be the "old" Omni Rosen we stayed in a few years ago? If so is it still as impressive? We especially liked the pool area, as a convention hotel the pool was empty for most of the day, just what you need after a hectic morming in the parks!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.