Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi-ya ..roma :) ..thats a great report..thanks for the read.
regards.......john-doe...
Very funny re SWBO and investments :lol:
< Get me there and we'll negotiate she was clearly thinking. > we are in a negotiating period already, one week to go.
I will definately show this report to my wife - and tell her that I know where she is heading :D
elephant[/b]
Loved your report , just shows what a great holiday you can have for very little money, SWMBO sounds just like me I'm afraid , girls can't resist a bit of retail therapy, glad you enjoyed your trip, love shirleyv
Glad the apartment tip what what you wanted :) Sounds as though you had a great time - though we didn't go to Viva Goa, we will try in future!

Helen
re: the murder of the waiter. read in the paper it was australians of indian origin
Hi Ron - They were Indian nationals attending university in Australia. Apparently there was an argument between the two lads and a guy who worked in the shack. Punches were thrown and the shack lads came and started a full on fight with the two lads.

I heard that the guy who was killed was not directly involved but stabbed as things got out of control. There were conflicting stories but many people said he actually worked for one of the water sport businesses rather than a shack.

One life ended and two in ruins....and what for? What a tragedy.
Roma
Great report, we are going on Sunday, 'late deal offer' so trying to keep to a budget this time. I will have to keep SWMBO away from the shops. I may even get to see the River Princess leave?.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.