Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Welcome back Toni. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your holiday and am looking forward to reading your report. I've booked my flights for April but haven't organised a hotel yet so the Houda may be one to consider.
I've put a report on the hotel on the web site but I could have gone on for hours about how good it was. I couldn't fault it at all and they made my birthday really special. All the lights went out in the restaurant and about 12 waiters all sang happy birthday to me whilst carrying in the cake and flowers that my boyfriend had arranged. It was a totally unforgettable day and I loved every minute of it. I would definitely recommend the Houda to anyone.
I've read your excellent report and the hotel certainly looks lovely. I can see why you enjoyed it as the staff sound wonderful. I'm so glad they made a fuss of you on your birthday. However, reading other reports it does appear to be rather isolated. I do prefer to be nearer the centre of Sousse, somewhere between the El Hana and the Marhaba complexes, or in PEK near the Marina, so I think it is probably not for me.
Welcome back Toni and I'm glad you enjoyed the Houda as much as we did in October.

Happy belated Birthday too. When we were at the Houda, it was my husbands birthday on our last day, and they sang to him and gave him a cake, I think its a lovely gesture, and makes the day special.

I'm just going to read your review now.

Jane
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.