Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Great to hear you enjoyed yourselves :tup we've been twice at Easter time and are seriously considering going again next Easter- I love it so much. Must be something about the place as I never go to the same resort more than once ;)
Glad to hear you had a great time, and many thanks for the eating recommendations :tup
Glad you had a nice time Jo
Was the apartment OK.?

Sanji x
Hi Sanji

The apartment was fab...it could have been slightly cleaner if being picky but it was huge..it was in block one with a huge balcony..ive posted a pic of view from the balcony.
The Gardens were immaculate and there was a security guard on all night.
Just like you said most of the time we had the pool to ourselves and at most there were a couple of others in for short periods.I loved the position of it because we could walk to the village in 5/10 mins and also the Marina as i do love the Marina too.
I too would love to buy one of these if i wone the lottery :tup

I may need some advice from you at some point as going last week in Sept and i believe there is a Fiesta then??

Thanks
Jo
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.