Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
no problem with going DIY but why book a hotel with Hayes and Jarvis? Google Metropark Causeway Bay and get some quotes. ( We found BA had the best quote by the way :D )http://www.baholidays.com/hotels/Far-East/Hong-Kong
that might not be the case for your dates though
Thankyou for that Fiona but Hayes and Jarvis comes in £30 pounds cheaper, but i'll google and see if I can get some more quotes!!

Thanks once again!!
my goodness- we are getting the rooms for £60 per night with BA. Is it far more expensive when you are going?
We are looking at between 17th and 25th June, how about yourself Fiona?? Who are you flying with, if you don't mind me asking?!
We are flying with BA and going in December (26th). I was surprised to get the price we did.
I think with Hong Kong Oasis and Hayes and Jarvis we have a very good deal, I think it's shaping up to around £910 for both of us for 7 nights excluding the nights spent flying, which is good considering we played £900 to go to Italy last year :shock:

Well I hope you have a good time Fiona, i'd love to go around the Christmas/New Year period and I look forward to sharing my stories if we decide to go :lol:
good price! interesting to hear how the oasis flight is. ( Our BA flights are with airmiles )
I'm still a bit nervous about that, though I know I shouldn't be :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.