Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Just Got Back
12 Posts
Great report :) Did you stay at Kingstork?
I really enjoyed your report.
We need more of these!!! Can't wait so excited now!
This seems a little more positive than I have been hearing recently!!! A friend of mine is out there at the moment and reckons its swarmed with police on the ground and in the air!!! Sounded more like Beruit than Goa to me. I just hope and pray its not as bad as people are making it out.

We were really looking forward to this holiday, I am now at the point where Im not bothered if I stay or go!!!! :cry
Great report ,good to have some :) happy tourist,s
ann
Pasteljay I should think it will be intense over christmas and new year. It'll settle down after that dont worry.
Great to read a positive report from someone very, very recently returned.
Great report, thank you for sharing :cheers
all saints,
very good report, thank you....jxk8
Yes Fiona we did stay at Kingstork. Got back on Sunday. The most police I ever saw at one go was 5 and that was only once in 2 weeks. If anybody is thinking of cancelling I will gladly accept a free holiday. Lets face it since when did terrorist attack a place when it was expected. Their main object is surprise. Dont listen to all the scaremongering get out there and enjoy.With all the local press coverage at the moment Goa is probably one of the safest places to be.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.