Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
When are you thinking of going lisa?
Just did a quick check with BA- a flight to Mumbai from London works out at £365 in March.
I've just booked 3 star allocation on arrival from gatwick for £389 tarvelling on the 23rd March with eclsipse (first choice flight!)
We're pretty flexible about when we go though preferably late January to early February next year. We live in the North East and travelling to Manchester is far enough for us - a further journey down to Gatwick just would be out of the question - we've always been unlucky enough to fly with Monarch so our journey to Goa has always been an ordeal without adding to it!!!

I thought about getting there via Mumbai but an earlier post (from gramps I think??) said that the airport there was as bad as Dabolim so that really put me off - one hectic airport is enough don't think we could cope with going through the rigramole twice!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.