Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi basils bar i think is quite near the portobella and he has karaoke almost every night,he loved his singing and will give you a very warm welcome.We spend most of our nights there. :)
Hi!
That's just the kind of place we need! Theres a group of 9 of us going and there will be 2 kids. Me and my boyfriend went to Benidorm a month ago and did karaoke every night so I think we would miss it if there wasn't any nearby! I can't wait!

Nicky 8)
agree with cockneygirl - basils is a laugh

there are a few bigger karaoke bars on the beach
That's cool, can't wait to get there...4 months to go!
On the main road try the Elvis bar above the jewellers. they have Karaoke nearly every night, with prizes... :)
ooh that would be cool! Thankyou! 8)
Hi, also Mad Hatters do Karaoke almost everynight. Drinks are BOGOF too except beer and soft drinks. Worth a laugh to go in their and see Javid & Kim the owners. Plus a few of their staff members work in Portobello. Hope you have a great time. Also like someone else said you get the Elvis Bar which is just over the road from Mads.
Thankyou! Cna't wait to go and try these places!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.