Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Lucky for you they shoot the messenger Chilly!!!! :rofl
BOB.
chilly wrote:
Hi all :) we are back!!!

Just heard on good authority that KFC are almost probably coming to Calangute, negotiations pending .... but McDonalds have decided its not big enough ... not that I particularly ever use either... :D but thought some of you might be interested!! we always said the day McDonalds came would be the day we left!! but hey ...a girl can change her mind!! :D
Chilly ;)

Ha Ha ,Welcome back Chilly,I suppose it could be worst and we have to hold the HT meets there
every week :rofl
:rofl oh please!!
great to be back chatting Split ... missed you all ... but was great getting your messages!! :) couldnt get on HT though had enough probs doing the ol blog!!!
chilly
Welcome back Chilly and Mike, loved your blog, very thought provoking :wave:
Welcome back Chilly and Mike

I read that a famous British sausage company was going to open a "Bangers an Mash" shop in Candolim next season but after carrying out local surveys over the last month decided that there was no demand thats according to their market research consultant Ed Banger.

I bet it is sizzling over there at the moment !

Ps. Hope you liked Ainsley forgot to say it was from Me
Chilly - nice to have you back :D - even though you are stirring things up :cheers
But wait- maybe one condition of allowing KFC is that they fund the removal of the River Princess? :rofl ( sorry - we don't have a flying pig smilie)
There was a rumour a couple of years ago that McD was coming to Goa but it never happened - hopefully this will be the same but still there is kareoke, pie and mash, full brekkie and whatever.
Another nail in the coffin :que
hi chilly :wave:
welcome back,kentucky fried chicken i hope not,but at least mcd, not coming :yikes bad enough with domino,s
:wave:
Hi Chilly and Mike,
nice that you are back hope you had a fantastic holiday and that you are both well.

Pip & Mike. xxx
Hello Chilly (and Mike) Glad youre back safely xx
thanks to you all... :) good to be back in Goa, its great travelling, but always nice to get back!!
chilly :cheers
I'm going to miss your travel blog :cry felt like I was with you every step of the way :cheers

Perhaps you should keep it updated with your trip back to blighty :rofl
I love doing it Miccie...i shall miss it too!!! :(
and thanks so glad you enjoyed it
Chilly ;)
Hi Chilly and Mike - Welcome back and thanks for blog - absolutely loved reading it. I like to travel and thought I enjoyed trying the "backroads" but after reading your adventures, I guess I'm as much a package deal tourist as anybody else!

Not sure I could do it - I can do basic but not sub-basic! Call me picky but I'm not a fan of things that crawl over your face in the night! :yikes

Mrs Roma maintains a bedside arsenal of sprays, plug-ins, swatters and creams so she would be on lookout duties all night!

KFC? Oh dear! Doesn't feel like progress but I guess the market will decide!
Mrs Roma maintains a bedside ^&*&$ of sprays, plug-ins, swatters and creams so she would be on lookout duties all night!

:rofl :rofl I just love it!! ...that made me laugh!! perhaps she could come with me next time and be my bug wallah!!! :rofl so glad you enjoyed it Roma.. :)
chilly
hi chilly
can`t tell you how much we enjoyed reading your blog,will really miss it made great reading.
Mrs Roma maintains a bedside ^&*&$ of sprays, plug-ins, swatters and creams so she would be on lookout duties all night!

HT must have a very strict "swear-word" detector because the mumbo jumbo word in that quote is the same as a top London football club that plays in red and white managed by a man named Wenger (his first name would trigger the swear detector again :rofl ), and it means an arms store!
roma wrote:

HT must have a very strict "swear-word" detector because the mumbo jumbo word in that quote is the same as a top London football club that plays in red and white managed by a man named Wenger (his first name would trigger the swear detector again :rofl ), and it means an arms store!

Oh Roma you mean a arsenal :rofl
Thats why I'm Gooner Fan as opposed to Arsenal Fan :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.