General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
the original version of purple peaple eater was writen and performed by Sherb Wooly published spring 1958 bu RAC victa records

mimic man date cant remember recorded by Black Lace

not heard of the other one

wizard
I've tracked that version down and its a million miles away from the version i'm looking for!!
sorry cant help with modern versions i still have the vinal 78 somewhere of shreb wooly { another way of saying im an old f^^t
after some looking around you may be looking for the 1988 film soundtrack of purple peaple eaters

wizard
I'm the Mimic Man is by Black Lace

Mark :D

PS: PM me if you want this song and the Purple Eater Man song
Just a suggestion, but if you want some great kids "disco" music, try and get hold of the late "Phil the Clowns" cd's. He knew how to get the kids going. Maybe someone on here (benidorm mob) might copy them and send them on to you.

Robby :wink:
a
hello keefg

The Purple People Eater has been around for many years. recorded by Ben Colder, Sheb Wooley, Big Boppa and many more. Also later by Dr Demento and Alvin & the Chipmonks.
When you decide which one it is I may be able to help you as I have a number of them.

The Best Dance?? more info needed

fallan
isnt that mimic man ..the music man by black lace (as Mark said earlier)

Dambusters is the best bit in that ..being from Lincoln like :lol:
yes lincon one of the lines is " I am the music man" the title is mimic man

still could have been worse it might have been agggga doooooooo
push pinapple shake the tree :D

christ sad or what :lol:
no sad is another in my collection Y M C A
Mimic Man is waaaay better than Music Man - "Oh My God I don't believe it - it's the Cheeky Girls - Oooh boys, cheeky girls, oooh girls cheeky boys, we are cheeky, cheeky, cheeky.... " :lol:
And there's that train one where all the kids do a train around the hotel "Choo choo chooo choo choo choo chooooo chooooooo....." And don't forget Superman! And Cha Cha Slide!
I just wish I could get hold of the Club Sun City club dance song, I've no idea what it was called because it was in Turkish, you could buy the CD at the hotel, but it was all the usual rubbish mini-disco songs which I begrudged paying for :roll: So if anyone bought the CD, or knows what the song is called - give us a shout! I videoed the dance one night, and that's all I've got of it.
My daughter is nearly 14 and hates the kids disco until she makes some friends and then she's in there with the best of them :wink:
We were in Benidorm at the Flamingo Oasis which had it's own dance. We bought a CD in the shop inside the hotel as the Flamingo Oasis song was supposed to be on CD. When we got home and played it, it was no where on the disc, grrrrr :twisted: Tom was not amused but all the regulars were on including La Tren, chooca chooca chooca choo :roll:
We also have th Phil the Clown CD from two years ago, it's a classic. Go on Phil! R.I.P. :cry:
but all the regulars were on including La Tren, chooca chooca chooca choo
That's the one!!! :lol:
Now I just need to get hold of that Turkish one from the Sun City...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.