General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi it's like a commanding song where you do thumbs up then thumbs down,ride a bike,stick out your butt,and stick out your tongue and go round in circles. by the way, i didn't do it, just got plenty laughs at the parents who did
if you google the hotel name you may finf someone has posted it pat :D
yep its called superman but no idea who its by lol!

oh infact it might not be, superman is slightly different commands to that, i.e. ski, comb your hair, hitch a ride, go for a walk etc etc
Superman is by Black Lace (of Agadoo fame...), but unless your particular hotel changed the lyrics to make their own song, I don't think that's the one your looking for.
Superman goes something like this: Clap your hands, sleep, wave your hands, hitch a ride, sneeze, go for a walk, swim, ski, spray, macho man, sound your horn, ring the bell, okay, kiss, comb your hair, wave your hands, SUPERMAN!
I think it might be I put my finger in front, I put my finger behind.
I think you're right shoeshopper,no idea what its called though,T.
:wave: hello no it's not superman, i know that one, the one i'm on about is in spanish and you start off with saluting,on a bike is next, thumbs up then thumbs down,then bend your knees and stick out your butt,then point your head upwards, then put out your tongue then do it all together but quicker with the music,it's a good laugh watching everybody doing this dance.
shoeshopper wrote:
I think it might be I put my finger in front, I put my finger behind.

then make a small spinning wheel :rofl

OMG, I remember that one, it was a favourite of my son's when he was small, yes I was one of those mums who had to get up with him. We have it on a CD somewhere, got a medley of kids songs on it from Don Pancho's in Benidorm. I'll try and find it.

Is this it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmSQWAHk-g

If you google, The Finger Song there's a few you tube links, click on them and you'll find lots of versions.
:hyper hi markj you got it!!!!!!!!!thanks a million :tup
:offtop My son is all grown up now, but I couldn't help but peek and had a titter. I'm just curious what you are going to do once as you have found out what it is :rofl I am only teasing though - hope you find what you are looking for x
:tup clicked on the link and kids went mental dancing!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.