Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Well, I hope it's not a dress up!!!!!!!!!!!!!Because we go in 3wks and all I'm taking are trousers and long sleeved tops :roll:
There are fewer and fewer hotels in Egypt that have a strict dress code for the restaurant these days. Most of them, though, will ask that smart attire is warn in the evening. i.e. no short shorts or swimwear.
thanks,I was just wondering if my husband needs long trousers for nightime.We go in July and it will be a bit warm for long trousers.
The Dress Codes last year SHOULD have been

Breakfast shorts and top no binki tops/swim suits etc
Lunch no swim gear or binki tops
Dinner Should not be shorts but casual dress BUt as usually people ignored it

We went last July and I wore long casual Trousers that looked smart
Hope that this helps

Trigger
My hubby wore three quarter length shorts for dinner with a smart t-shirt. Not necessary to wear full length trousers.
Can anyone let me know what type of safes are in the room?
Are they the ones that need 9v batteries?

Sounds stupid but it just that in Tunisia we got charged 10dinar for a battery as I'd forgot to pack one!!!!!!
They safes come with batterys

If flat just see person who dos room and they will change
When you see Marco give him my best will be there June
Will Do----------But you;ll have PM me your "real"name!!!!!!

By the way can you buy snorkels there? and roughly how much?

It's just that I'm a bit reluctant to get one here, as I've never snorkelled before, although my son loves it, so as it stands now there's only 1 snorkel between us!!!!!!!!!!
Hi
You can rent them on the Private Beach for a few pounds for all day
You will love it
Temp are in the 70s at the present in day 68 at night
dor my little girl. a very tall 8 also loves snorkelling we are buying our snorkels there
How far from Old Sharm is the Kiroseiz?????????

From what I can make out I think we'd prefer Old Sharm to Naama Bay!!!

Not that we wouldn't want to see Naama Bay!!! It's just for the odd meal out we prefer traditional restaurants rather than the likes of burgers etc!!!
Fair comment-Briar :)

You can't judge anywhere until you've been :lol:
Trigger,

Can you just comfirm that you can get beach towels everyday? Also can you take them with you, if you're going somewhere for the day?

Thanks
Yes you get a towel card for each person, which you hand in to get beach towels and then you get back when you had towel in.

The beach has a towel place as well just hand card in get towel, hand towel in to get card back.

If you need to take towel with you dont hand towel back till you need to

If you hand towel in every night and get card back you get a claen towel every day.

Towels are changed every day in your room

Trigger
No Probs
Have a drink for me
:glynis
i,ll drink to that :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.