Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Lou, Firstly, have a look at the hotel reviews at the top of the forum, click on Turkey and scroll down through the alphabetical list. The Richmond hasn't got a review. I feel that you will be torn between Aqua Fantasy and Fantasia. Scroll through the Turkey forum to January 9th, 2010 to find the Discussion on Kusadasi topic. Hope this helps.

Les
Hi

Thanks for your reply. I suppose it all boils down to cost and whether they have any free child places for the times we want to go!

Lou
Lou, perhaps you are searching a little too early for most tour operators for next year, give it another month or so and then try again. You may then find some good deals on Holiday hypermarket and Travel supermarket. It probably won't be until July or August before you find the deal that suits you.

Les
Next years summer holidays are due to go on sale sometime next week according to Thomas Cook so the OP really needs to make decisions as soon as if she needs those free child places as they're usually snapped up early.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.