Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
No, but I have been to Kusadasi twice, both times staying at the Kuster Club which was good.
Thankyou for your reply minione, iv'e been to Turkey 3 times but never to Kusadasi. who did you book the Kuster club with? I'll have a look at that one too. :tup
Direct Holidays/Thomas Cook. It was about £500 each for a week. :tup
We stayed next door to Pine Bay last year at tusan beach.
Kusadasi is lovely we really enjoyed it there.
I remember on our way to the airport going home we picked up some guests from Pine Bay, and as we drove into the place We all thought wow what a view, its kind of built into a hillside with fantastic views. Not alot to do round that way though other than the waterpark which is fab. We used to get a taxi into kusadasi about 15 mins away for 15tl.
good luck, Chris
We have stayed at the Pine Bay,,, a few years ago now - it was excellent. We booked through Beat the Brochure at a very reasonable price.
Thanx for taking the time to reply, Pine Bay is looking a favourite if we decide on Turkey.
Hi just after a bit of advice. Does anyone know if pine bay holiday resort has free wifi if not do they have any Internet and if so how much. The book doesn't say anything about wifi but I've looked at other sites and looks like it has but wanted to be sure before booking. I've to 2 teenagers and need Internet thanks x

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi janeybabe - this I clearly majorly late, but:
we went to pine bay at end of May/start of June. Wi-if is in the main hotel area only (and it's free), bit wasn't around the pool - but then that may be dangerous anyway with iPads etcetera
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.