Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We were there last year we were S/C the prices are about the same as Mamaris 4 lira for a beer meals anything from 5 lira for Kebabs pizza etc , there is a huge selection of restraunts to choose from , Kussadi is a big place and we would walk to the Turkish Quater and eat there a lot cheaper and good grub , Trips out are plentyfull if you go into the town ask for Faz the tailors shop across the road is a travel shop run by a guy named Sekran nickname babyface , his trips are A1 we went on a few through him and he never let us down once , hope this helps have a great time .
Hi,

Thanks that is helpful as I always thing its a good idea to get some local knowledge. From the messages Ive had it seems to be a good idea to move a little from the busy parts of the town where you sre likely to pay the most.

Thanks for your help.

Bryan
Yes the busy part is the tourist part but not to far away are the cafes the Turks use head for them i tell you its worth it .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.