Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
If you look at the top sticky on this forum, it will give you the daily weather reports, which will tell you what it is like at that time of year.
hiya take a look at my post about cheap flights gor next year also i think it would work out a lot cheaper if you booked a private apartment or villa take a llok at holiday lettings that where i found mine. only 500 for 2 weeks plus the flight.
Hi Loates,
Without even trying hard, and if you are not bothered about the karbel hotel, i could get that figure down to about £ 1,450.oop, thats 2 rooms b+b including air conditioning and transfers, that is of course flights included at their most expensive at about £ 250 each.........
:wink: Kev :wink:
Hi gain Loates,
Just had a quick look at flights for you for those dates, 25 july, and from manchester the price is £ 700.oop for the 4 of you so the total price I could get you there for would be somewhere in the region of £1200.oop
:wink: Kev :wink:
ss
hi thanks for that

hotel must be the karbel as i like the area and reviews would take another hotel in same area if reviews are good.

whats the best price on this , or should i just book the price i have got???

dont want a poor otel which i can see many of which are much cheaper
Hello!!!

I've just today booked the Karbel in Olu -meant to be great hotel! anyway I booked with K & S Holidays after loadsa searchin for cheap hols (and im good @ searchin for the best deals, if i dont mind saying so myself lol)

We paid 269 for Karbel for a week each...

Completley diff dates from you but deffo worth a try in my opinion, details below.. fingers crossed for you x

K & S Holidays
Paid £156 each for 1 week in Turkey from Belfast flying to Dalaman Tuesday 31st July, Room only basis Accomadation on arrival, who cares what hotel (I only sleep in them) or resort im at, I dont think many could match that price, Booked via Goldtrail last Tuesday.
Hiya,

We've booked Karbel next July & got great price by doing DIY.
Total cost for 5 of us (1twin, 1triple room) 2 wks from B'ham less than £1200!
Flight through Aegean, hotel through Koral.

Did the same holiday in May this year but booked through First Choice - total cost £1550.

So we've saved a couple of hundred quid on next years trip and that's in main school hols!

Julesx
Going in June will not guarantee you cooler weather as this June was very very hot.It got up to 45degrees when we were there,June 14th-21st and I think temps got even higher after we returned home.
im just back from marmaris after 2 weeks ..total cost of holiday ~ ~£342 for 2 weeks for 2 from local airport ..also with goldtrail
had a customer book flights with agean flights and two weeks in my apartment grand total 940 quid i think that is brill for 4 adults :lol:
Hiya,

We've booked Karbel next July & got great price by doing DIY.
Total cost for 5 of us (1twin, 1triple room) 2 wks from B'ham less than £1200!
Flight through Aegean, hotel through Koral.

Did the same holiday in May this year but booked through First Choice - total cost £1550.

So we've saved a couple of hundred quid on next years trip and that's in main school hols!

right it has to be the karbel hotel, does anyone know who does this cheap as the above web site koral never replys to my emails
agean is the cheapest if booked well in advance for flights and hotels
thanks but cant see the hotel on there only the flight :cry:
book your flights then the hotel direct we paid 340 for 4 flights in july next year and 5oo for the aparment in hisaronu for 2 weeks this is for a 3 bedroom aapartment so no using the living room as a bedroom which we have always had to do in the past
the deals are there diy is the wa to go tour operators jus charge too much
but the answer is book early
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.