Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Noel :wave:
I'm answering this, although I haven't stayed at La Ben - http://www.laben.net/
because I don't think you will find anyone on HT who has, or in fact even stayed in Colva, you would be advised to go to Cavelossim. I do know that La Ben is in a good position, central close to the beach, and restaurants. I have spoken to people staying there, and the opinion was basic but good value for what they paid.
There are some reviews on TA, and a discussion about Colva on india mike that you might find interesting. A search on here with keywords Colva and author lassigirl, will give you my thoughts.
If all this dosn't put you off, I would say go for it if the price is right, I will be back in Colva come November.
x lassi
ps-Thanks for mentioning the booking website
Lassi
Thanks for your advise, still looking,
Noel
I've stayed in Colva at the Williams resort and did enjoy it, but I think you would be better choosing Cavelossim. Not sure how fancy you want your accommodation, but I can recommend Jose Holiday Home in Cavelossim. Around £10 a night/room, you pay extra for breakfast. The rooms are basic but very clean and you get a fridge and a tv at no extra cost. The family who run it are really nice and it's in a good spot in Cavelossim, just a few mins walk to some nice restaurants. I'll be staying there for a few days in December, can't wait.

HTH
Shaz
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.