Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Cabopino is not far from La Cala depends where you are, less than 10 euros I'd guess. The beach is nice and the fish restaurant is very good. There are other restaurants there as well.

You'll walk round it in about 30 minutes and apart from eating or the beach there's little else to do but your friend is right ir's very pretty

Paul
well we are staying at casa en la playa which is three doors from a beach bar it is a villa on the beach, I have looked at aerial pictures and it is where the main road sweeps back near the coast??
have you any more useful info as we have never been here before.
thanks
gill
Cabopino beach is one of our favourites, nice sand although go prepared for hot sand as few protected tracks onto beach. Cabopino marina area great at night, see the posh boats, several great resturants, sadly Alberts isn't there now. Difficult to park by marina. Anne
much cheaper to get a bus, there is a very good service from La cala in the direction of Marbella and the bus stops at Cabopino, you just have to walk over the road bridge.
We always avoid eating in Andys bar on the beach, food has always been terrible. The beach bar on the nudist beach is very good. You have to wear clothes to go in though ;)
yeah...we have been to Cabopino a few times, nice beach but god knows how we missed the nudist bit :yikes

We decided to take a stroll early this year and walked right into it...lmao

It is a nice beach, but I really prefer the beach at Belamadena the bit nearest the marina, for some reason the water is warmer there, and no shingles going in. We have an apartment in La Cala and although I love everything about the place, am not keen on the beach there. We often go up to Los Boliches too, nice comfy beds, friendly beach people and nice eating places too. If you like a bit of luxury Silkes beach is somewhere to visit, but maybe a one off if you are drinking more than soft drinks , as it is expensive.

Best bet is too try all...Happy hols :)
Ann
beings you have a apartment in la cala can you tell me anything about the villa we have booked and what is the name of the beach bar close to us???
thanks
gill
If it is on the beachside of La Cala gilly there are a couple of bar/ restauraunts right on the beach, of course around the Plaza's in
La Cala there is an abundance of different eating places from Tapas, Chinese, Indian, English, Spanish, Irish etc. You will love La Cala it has everything :)

Our apartment is new and on the opposite side of the carretera behind the market, we usually hire a car and drive up and down the coast...Max Beach is a lovely place to eat on the beach at Riveria Playa, but one of our favourite place's is El Olivio in El Zoco centre just down the road in Calahonda.

Regards
Ann
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.