France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Hi

I can highly recommend la croix du vieux pont. We have been twice with keycamp but not during the summer. I think this is a very good campsite I have never found it boisterous as there is a spacious feel about it. The lake is lovely and there is a river by the edge of the campsite which is very peaceful. There is a good shop and a bakery with lovely freshly baked baguettes and croissants every morning except mondays. There is a small intermarche about a five minute drive from the campsite and larger supermarkets in Compiegne. We really like this campsite and the kids keep asking when will we go back. We visited there Mid April 2004 and May 2205. Hope this helps.
We stopped at the campsite for an overnight stay whilst travelling to the South of France. It is not like your commercial camps which we actually like as our kids are wild!! Its quite big and alot of people were using it as a base to go to Disneyland Paris.

It has all you need for a quiet time with facilities and I feel sure that you would have no problem reading your book whilst drinking wine!! Sounds wonderful just thinking about it!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.