Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hi,I stopped at camping kings with my family 3 years ago for a fortnights self drive holiday it was great campsite was very clean and well maintained.La fosca itself is a quiet town the beach is great.not many English people holiday in La fosca it is more popular with Spanish,French and Dutch,Palomas is nice enough but lacks a bit of charm it being made up mostly of modern appartment blocks but there is a old town quarter and that is nice there are lots other small towns and villages nearby and I would recommend car hire for a very short drive into the beautiful Catlan countryside,in short Lloret it is not.Judging by your post it is my opinion you will have a great time so stop worrying.Mark
:) Thanks very much for the reply Mark- I am reassured and now looking forward to my holiday!
I've added this campsite to our review site. If you have stayed here within the last 2 years would you please add your review Click Here

Many thanks :wave
Click Here for Camping Kings website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.