Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi Miss_Chief1 ... while you wait for feedback from anyone who knows or has stayed at both complexes, we do have individual topics and reviews pages for each complex, which may help you a little with your decision:

Hotel Perla

Levante Club Apartments

David :wave
Not stayed at either but The Perla is pretty much near the centre of things really, its straight across from The Red Dog Saloon which is a bar thats open untill the wee small hours, so i would guess if your room is located on that side, there would be the potential for some noise! Levante Club Apartments are a little further away, but not a long way from where you would probably spend your nights, and theres a few bars quite close to them too. They are up an incline, but not a problem unless you have people with you who are very bad on their pins!! Even at Levante Club you'd only be a 10/15 mins walk from all the main action, but you certainly wont get your sleep disturbed there!, so if it was me, i would probably plump for them!

Best Regards - Taggy
Hi Miss_chief1.
I have no hesitation in recommending the Levante appartments to you. We (2 couples 40's & 50's) stayed here for a week at Easter. Our review's the 5th one down on THIS page
Hi miss chief1 i have stayed in lavantie clum app and they were realy good about 10min walk from the square with lot of bars and clubs on the way they are in a nice area with some good cheap pubs near by like the stretford end the drop inn the london bar queen mary white horse ect. as for the perla not stayed there but i am hopin to in june on a boys holiday its also supposed to be a nice place to stay the good thing about the perla is you could fall off your balcony and land in cafe b. its that close to the night life but maybe to close if you want a nice peicefull sleep

yours the fatboy
Thanks to you all.......it's really helped.

I'm going to go ahead and book the Levante Club :tup

Thanks again
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.