Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Kelly & Chris,

Many of us who use this forum also use THIS ONE, between the two, you should get plenty of information.

Baldur
Hi Kelly & Chris

Try this site HERE

It gives restaurants and bars with some menus and prices,mind you it might be different next year but it will give you an idea.

Basil.
With all due respect, if the website restaurant.bg is as poor in its coverage of Sunny Beach as it is in respect of places I know well such as Golden Sands and St Konstantin, it's worthless. Like many other sites of this nature it only advertises restaurants who pay for the privilege.

The truth of the matter is that it's well nigh impossible to recommend places for next year because they might not be there in 2008, or the staff are totally different including the chef. On many occasions we have found places we liked last year were truly awful the following year,

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.