Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Weather should be ok for you, light cardi or jacket for an evening. Sun Park we have stayed, not too far out.Think you turn right out of the entrance. Go down to the main road and turn right walk along a little way there is a centre with some bars in including irish bar.They are over the other side of the main road. Walk further and you come to the main centre, another good Irish bar, This one looks over the sea. upstairs, sorry forgotten the names. Prices much the same as home for drinks.There is also the new Marina, if you walk straight down make for the sea. Then turn left, about a quarter of an hour walk along the prom, lots of nice bars and restaurants there too.
This coming November will be our 5th November/December 1 month stay in Lanzarote. Have stayed in PDC, Costa Teguise and Playa Blanca. Of all the resorts Playa Blanca is the nicest in my opinion, although probably the most quiet and laid back.
Weather during the day is normally low to mid 20's C, shorts and T-shirt at the beach, of which Playa Blanca has several very nice. We've been swimming in the sea on Dec 23. In the evening a light pullover or jacket is usually sufficient. You do get 3 to 4 rainy days in a month, often very heavy rain which lasts for several hours. Be prepared.
Nice prom where you walk for miles if you like that.
Try the ferry from the port across to Fuertaventura, nice sail followed by lovely beaches.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.