Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
All the facilities at the hotels will be still open at the end of Oct as Lara is an all year round resort. I've been as late as Nov and everything was still open. Delphin palace has great kids facilities as does the Royal Wings. Might also be worth looking at some hotels in Belek - another 15mins transfer, hotels there are very similar to Lara beach.

Denny
we too have been to the titanic,and the delphin and going in july to barut lara.Have brieflly stayed at the royal wings,and dont think you can go far wrong with any of those hotels.
we have booked to go to belek half term as we got a good deal ,and its a change from lara.Can i ask did you have good weather in october,not sure what to excpect??

good luck in searching a hotel.Have to say delphin palace beat titanic in our opinion by far!!!!!

:D :D
We were in Marmaris at the end of October last year. It was nice and sunny, sat out around the pool but the water was cold even for the kids although they did bear it but after one quick dip, I did not! Such a difference from when we went in June when we jumped in the pools to cool off!!!

We were able to go out and about more, a boat trip was really pleasant and we went horse riding up in the mountains which was great - no way could we have done that in the heat during Summer.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.