Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Poppet I'm sorry nobody has given an answer to your request yet but hang in there I'm sure there are members who have been to hotel or apartments that have what you're looking for. Have you tried looking in the hotel reviews section of the site?
You'll find it here
Here's a reeeeeeeeply !!

To be honest, we're still searching for the perfect family hotel on Tenerife, although a lot depends on how old your children are, as teenagers will have a totally different agenda to youngsters. Ours are 5 & 7 years and we've tried three so far"¦

Hotel Playa La Arena - Excellent hotel with lovely pools and a good water slide at one end. Good kids club with evening mini disco and bouncy castle/soft playhouse area. Downsides are "coalyard" black sand beach and the town is possibly a bit too quiet for families.

Bahia Principe - Excellent hotel with marvellous all-inc and wonderful pools. Good kids club and evening mini disco but then it all goes wrong with poor follow-on entertainment. Also perched in the middle of nowhere.

H10 Costa Adeje Palace - H10 do know their entertainment and it really is good here, particularly in the evening. Hotel is OK but could have been so much better with a bit of decent design, eg none of the pools have a shallow end, which kids and older people alike all hated. Stuck at the far end of the prom, but close to some of the nicest beaches in Tenerife (ie Del Duque).

So the search continues"¦although friends advise that the Anthelia is a superb family hotel, if rather expensive.
We like Las Dalias...had entertainment for both our kids, who were 4 and 12 at the time. They have separate kids clubs for little ones and older ones. We liked the food and there was plenty of family entertainment in the evening. It does finish at about 11pm though. Which for us with the kids was great. Others may want to carry but there are plenty of good bars around, especially next door near the shopping centre.

Our friends love the Guayamina (spelling ?) Princess Hotel, which is nearer the beach in Costa Adeje.

I think tenerife has so many good hotels for families that you'll be happy where-ever you go.

Good luck looking
Ali
Have a look at the reviews for the Bitacora, have not stayed there but are booked to in March a large group with children. Have stayed in its sister hotel the Vulcano and that is great but chose the Bitacora as it offers quite a lot for the children and the reviews are fantastic.
i can highly recommend costa adeje palace .. it is excellent for children.. they have entertainment all day, and in the evening too..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.