Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Would personally highly recommend the Coral Hilton in Nuweiba.
I would definitely recommend The Conrad at Sharm El Sheikh, right on the beach with no rocks to walk over and very safe for kids or non swimmers.
Good for snorkelling too as you can do it straight off the pontoon.
Has a couple of good bars on the beach and a lovely eatery for when the sun goes down.
Lovely staff and if you book a premium room (well worth the little extra) you get an uninterrupted seaview :) .
I could go on and on as i love this hotel!! but do have a look on the hotel reviews and if you like i can E Mail you my photos so you can get an idea.
You will love Egypt :)
Me again! also only a ten minute transfer, but you have no noise from the airport.
phy11
hi just been to tunisa not as good as turkey but want to try egypt would love your advice. thanks in advance

*Edit as per T&C please do not post email addy in posts Briar
Hi Mark :wave ,if you can give me some information on what you are looking for i will certainly try and help.
A member who goes under the name of "snorkelbabe" is also very well informed about Sharm El Sheikh.
Phyll :)
try the coral sea resort we have been twice
its right on the beach,15 mins from airport and 30 mins to namma bay
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.